This week we present you with some fresh and awesome .NET and C# articles to read.
.NET and C#
- EF Core In-depth – what happens when EF Core reads from the database? [www.thereformedprogrammer.net]
A very detailed article about inner workings of EF Core by Jon P Smith. If you want to learn more about how EF Core works, this is the right article to start with.
- Login and use an ASP.NET Core API with Azure AD Auth and user access tokens [damienbod.com]
A nice practical example of how to utilize Azure AD and ASP.NET Core API to authorize and authenticate users by Damien Bowden.
- Security headers in ASP.NET Core [www.meziantou.net]
- Configuring Errors and Warnings in C# [codeopinion.com]
- Customizing the ASP.NET Core default UI without editing the PageModels [andrewlock.net]
- EdDSA for JWT Signing in .NET Core [www.scottbrady91.com]
- Gradually Rollout New Features with Targeting Feature Flags (Microsoft.FeatureManagement) [dontcodetired.com]
- Use Oakton and API Explorer To View API Routes From .NET CLI [khalidabuhakmeh.com]
- Crop scaled images to specific sizes in C# [csharphelper.com]
- Create a schedule for a round-robin tournament with home teams in C# [csharphelper.com]
Live & Presentations
- Monsters Weekly 167 – Generating an Absolute URL in Razor Pages [aspnetmonsters.com]
DevOps & IoT
- How to Automate Kubernetes Monitoring Like a Pro [www.danylkoweb.com]
- Exporting Visual Studio App Center Data to an existing Azure Application Insights [dailydotnettips.com]
- A First Look At Azure Synapse Analytics [neelbhatt.com]
- Continuous Integration vs Continuous Deployment [www.red-gate.com]
- 10 Azure DevOps Tips & Tricks that you should know [dailydotnettips.com]
Other Interesting Articles
- Git tip: how to fix an accidental commit on the wrong branch [thomaslevesque.com]
- Blazor vs. React / Angular / Vue.js [christianfindlay.com]
- How APIs Help Developers Build Apps With Enhanced Functionalities [simpleprogrammer.com]
On Programming and Life
- We Are All At The Mercy Of Our Google Overlords [exceptionnotfound.net]
Weekly Dose of Humor
- When you accidentally forget the .gitignore [devhumor.com]
- When I’m scrolling in the server logs, searching for my “hello” [thecodinglove.com]
- When the client finds a new bug and sends us a screenshot [thecodinglove.com]
We hope you’ve enjoyed the articles this week. If you haven’t done so yet, please subscribe to get notified about the future newsletter issues.
Have a great weekend!